Work Injuries With Fargo Spine And Rehabilitation
Work injuries come in all types and degrees and can cost millions of dollars every year in lost wages and disability. At Fargo Spine and Rehabilitation in North Dakota, our Fargo chiropractor, Dr. Marc Vein, understands as well as anyone how important it is to stay healthy, comfortable, and focused on the job. That's why he's proud to offer natural services to relieve and prevent common work injury.
Types & Causes of Work Injury
Work injury occurs in virtually any profession: from long-haul truckers to nurses, office administrators to professional athletes, and everyone in between. A work injury can also affect people at any age or stage in their career—so don't assume you're "off the hook" just because you're highly experienced.
Some of the most common work injuries we see include:
- Tennis elbow (often in people who work with their hands), bursitis, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, muscle spasms and strains, and other types of soft tissue injuries
- Sciatica, which is a syndrome involving burning leg pain and weakness when the sciatic nerve is compressed in the lumbar spine
- Recurring back pain or neck pain: common with things like a disc herniation, disc bulge, joint misalignment, or muscle spasm
A work injury may be more likely to occur in people who:
- Use poor ergonomics, posture, and body mechanics
- Sit a lot
- Stand a lot
- Frequently lift or move heavy objects and machinery
- Are involved in work-related accidents like a car crash or slip and fall
Secondary factors like high stress, poor nutrition, obesity, and smoking may also increase your risk of injury by impairing overall health.
Services for Work Injury Treatment with Our Chiropractor in Fargo ND
The impact of a work injury can be vast, and cause you a lot of physical, mental, and financial strain. Our natural treatments are gentle on the body yet highly effective for a wide range of work injury conditions and our chiropractor in Fargo can help you in several customized ways:
- Spinal and movement screens (including F.A.C.T) help us identify habits and postural imbalances that may be putting you at increased risk for injury
- Chiropractic adjustments realign your spine and also trigger whole body healing by releasing "feel good" hormones
- Massage therapy reduces scar tissue, inflammation, and mental/physical tension, all of which can accelerate healing
- Exercises restore core strength and overall endurance, mobility, and stability
Ready to Heal from a Work Injury? Get Drug-Free Care at Fargo Spine and Rehabilitation Today!
Contact us today at 701-232-4770 to connect with our work injury chiropractor in Fargo so you can head back to work confidently.